Let’s just say I’ve been busy this week. I moved the bedroom into the living-room and part of the living-room into the bedroom. I got some new stuff, got rid of some old stuff, and our car got broken into and they stole some stuff.
It’s all worked out. And I have to say, even though it’s temporary, getting to sleep right next to our Christmas tree is awesome. Part of me wants to delay painting the bedroom so we can stay out here longer.
So I haven’t started painting yet. But I did tackle this disgusting mess of spices we had lurking in our pantry and on our fridge. . .
We already had the containers, but I had put labels on the sides before and stuck some tape over them. Not only did that make them hard to see, but they got very gross looking very quickly.
I took off all the old labels and cleaned up the containers. Then I grabbed a fine-tip white paint pen and wrote the names of all the spices where we could actually see them: on the front. Ahhhhh… much better!